As we do this we will be attending to a range of COVID safe requirements including
- social distancing – keep 1.5 metres space between individuals or a group of people.
- Please sit where there is a yellow marker in the open (not roped off) pews
- A Household group may sit together.
- hygiene – sanitiser is provided on entry, the worship space is thoroughly cleaned before and after worship
- mask wearing is required at all times unless you are leading parts of the worship
We can only welcome 80 people to the worship space
- you will be asked to check in using the QR code or by signing in.
- please download the Service Victoria App in preparation for using the QR code.
Morning Tea will not be provided, thankfully though we can stay, chat and catch up with each other after these many long months apart. We will be trialing live streaming the service on YouTube to support those who prefer to stay at home and possibly to provide an overflow into the hall.
Please come with us on this journey as we experiment and learn together. If you have any ideas or feedback please contact Saide Cameron (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0407 096 743) or Rev. Ian Ferguson (0438 547 842).
For all the details visit the Worship in January event.
Find out how to get here.