For livestreaming go to www.cgmoody.com.au
Questions: Please first check the Funeral Directors website which will have information uploaded from Thursday 1 December. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please send Liz an email or text.
- A light, catered lunch will be served in the church hall directly after the service. Please stay and join us if you are able. All welcome.
- The service will be live streamed. The link will be released closer to the date, on the funeral directors website listed above.
- Parking is limited and on the streets around the church in busy Brunswick. It is recommended to arrive a few minutes early to park, and share cars or use public transport where possible.
- Dad requests no flowers. If you would like a way of expressing your gratitude for Jenny’s life or support for Dad, please make a donation to the Act for Peace Christmas Bowl Appeal
- If you would like to send Dad a card or something by post, his address is Pascoe Vale Gardens, Unit 1, 146 Boundary Road, Pascoe Vale.
- COVID Safety – you are encouraged to wear a mask to protect your safety and others, however masks will not be enforced. Please do not attend if you are unwell or have COVID symptoms, or have COVID.
- This is a public not a private funeral, all are welcome.
We know many of you grieve with us. We thank you for being part of our grieving and farewelling, whether that is in person, online or in spirit.