Following on from worship this morning (10/05/2020) you can also connect by
- reading the Sunday Prayer Post each week – Sunday Prayers 10/5
- listening to the Sermon post each week – Living stones, holy community
The full order of service, complete with sermon text, is available here.
You can also watch the recorded service again here.
The prelude and post sermon slides includes artworks sourced by Amelia Ware. Thank you Amelia.
The artworks accompanying the Olive Arts Collective presentation offered by Ann Soo are original works offered by Paul Henry and Lesbia.
The first of our Candle stories has been offered by Kate Scull. We hope you enjoy Kate’s photo and story. Thank you Kate.
Four fun ways of connecting during isolation are:
- Church Camp: Connecting – to God, to place, to others; a virtual camp experience on 23rd May
- Household of God project – details about how to upload photos of your work are now available
- Community of faces – an invitation to provide a photo to be included in the prelude sequence
- Candle stories – share the story of your candle or candle holder that you are lighting at home
Leave A Comment