The FUNdraising Team and JAM committee is absolutely delighted to be promoting the return of one of our favourite
Pre-Covid traditions but with a twist.
The Op Shop will run from Sunday 22nd May through until Sunday 13th June and will be set up in the Olive Way space while the Olive Way program continues to operate from the Main Hall.
- Setting up will occur during and after Food Co-op on Saturday 21st May.
Please contact Helen Burnham, 0412 947 647, to offer your assistance
- We welcome donations of saleable items in excellent condition.
Bring your donations to the church and place them in West End of the hall behind the rainbow on Sunday 15th May, during Olive Way opening hours on Tuesday 17th or Wednesday 18th May or on Saturday 21st May
- Saide’s preserves will also be available for purchasing. You are welcome to pre-order.
- Proceeds of the Op Shop will support our Olive Way ministry.
- We welcome assistance with serving on Sundays.
Please note that
- Non-wearable items of clothing and other non-usable manchester items they will be placed in a collection for Upparel. Any remaining items will be similarly recycled.
- Broken, damaged items will be recycled appropriately
And an invitation
If you are part of a group (church or community) you are welcome to invite members of your group to visit the Op Shop after worship or in line with your regular meetings/gatherings during this time. Please contact Saide Cameron, 0407 096 743, to make arrangements.