‘The shape of how we do things in our community’
In 2012 we developed the ‘Working Together’ documents in order to provide a comprehensive framework to guide committees and individuals in their work. These guidelines seek to address the following areas:
- Why– The value(s) which the committee focuses on.
- Who – The composition of the committee or details of the responsible individual.
- When – How often the committee meets.
- What – Outlines the responsibilities of the committee.
- How – The implementation / actions to be carried out by the committee.
Guidelines are available here (please note a revision of these documents will take place later in 2019, documents indicated in green are yet to be developed/provided)
Pastoral Care Committee (including compassion, hospitality and community)
- Sunday Morning Program
- Student House Program
- Olive Way Steering Committee(s)
- FUNdraising Committee
- BUC Arts Committee
- Food Co-op Committee