This page contains guidelines to assist the user in
- Printing in magazine format
creating an A5 folded booklet for the Olive Leaf, Olive Press and Orders of Service for special occasions
- Printing an A5 insert
- Printing from a USB – pdfs
- Printing on card
- Printing on A3 paper
- Printing the Olive Branch
If you have need of or suggestions for other guidelines please contact or send Saide a message, 0407 096 743.
- Replacement toner cartridges are located on the book shelf to the left of the printer.
- Used cartridges can be taken to the Post Office or Officeworks for recycling.
- A3 paper is located in the cupboard under the printer.
- A3 laminating pockets are also located under the printer.
- A4 paper is located on the bookshelf to the left of the printer.
- A4 card stock is located in the small cupboard on the floor to the left of the printer.
- A4 Coloured paper is located in the drawer tower beside the bookshelf.
- A4 Laminating pockets area also located in the drawer tower.
Connecting your device to the printer
Details coming soon