Dear friends and family,
I am sending this on behalf of my father, Colin Hunter, and all of our family.
We thank you for the many, many messages of support and kindness at this time of sorrow, since Jenny Hunter passed away on Friday 25 November at 9:50am. She passed away at Caritas Christi, peacefully, with the love of family and the prayers of many surrounding her. Her spirit was strong to the end. We appreciate that we are so well surrounded with your love, care and prayers.
This is to let you know the details of Jenny Hunter’s funeral. Please feel free to share this email with others as you see fit.
Date: Thursday 8 December 2022
Location: Brunswick Uniting Church, 214 Sydney Rd, Brunswick VIC 3056
Livestream: For livestreaming go to www.cgmoody.com.au
Questions: Please first check the Funeral Directors website www.cgmoody.com.au
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please send me an email or text.
- A light, catered lunch will be served in the church hall directly after the service. Please stay and join us if you are able. All welcome.
- The service will be live streamed. The link will be released closer to the date, on the funeral directors website listed above.
- Dad requests no flowers. If you would like a way of expressing your gratitude for Jenny’s life or support for Dad, please make a donation to the Act for Peace Christmas Bowl Appeal
- If you would like to send Dad a card or something by post, his address is Pascoe Vale Gardens, Unit 1, 146 Boundary Road, Pascoe Vale.
- COVID Safety – you are encouraged to wear a mask to protect your safety and others, however masks will not be enforced. Please do not attend if you are unwell or have COVID symptoms, or have COVID.
- This is a public not a private funeral, all are welcome.
We know many of you grieve with us. We thank you for being part of our grieving and farewelling, whether that is in person, online or in spirit.