Worship in January at Brunswick Uniting Church
As we prepare to farewell 2020 the worship committee is delighted to be sharing our plans for worship in January.
Sunday morning worship will be offered onsite and in person. Register your intention to attend here.
We need to attend to a range of COVID safe requirements including
- social distancing – keep 1.5 metres space between individuals or household groups.
- To assist with this, every second pew has been roped off and yellow markers placed on the open pews 1.5 metres apart.
- A Household group may sit together.
- hygiene – sanitiser is provided on entry, the worship space is thoroughly cleaned before and after worship
- mask wearing is required at all times unless you are leading parts of the worship or receiving Holy Communion
- you will be asked to check in using the QR code or by signing in.
- please download the Service Victoria App in preparation for using the QR code.
Live streaming worship
- Our worship services will be livestreamed and recorded.
- The services will be accessible via the BUC YouTube channel at 9:30am.
- The regular worship email will also be sent out on Sunday afternoon with the link to the recorded service.
- The live stream is being offered as a trial – please provide any comments or feedback about the live stream to email@example.com
- We can only welcome 80 people to the worship space.
- Please register your intention to attend worship using Trybooking
- If you arrive for worship and number limits are reached you will be encouraged to access and share the livestream using your personal devices, ie phone, tablet.
- You may choose to:
- sit with others in the chairs available in the hall
- gather in the outdoor spaces
- go to a local café
- A welcomer will join and support those in the hall.
- Don’t let this discourage you from coming! There will be a place for everyone – including visitors and those without access to technology. No one will be turned away, and we are all encouraged to work together to make this possible.
- Morning Tea will not be provided at the moment.
- Thankfully though we can stay, chat and catch up with each other after these many long months apart.