Save the date, Sunday 4th March, for the biggest party of the year (well in our area anyway). We open our doors to the whole community and join in the wonderful atmosphere shaped by amazing music, delicious food and just the most heartwarming sense of community that you could possibly hope to encounter.
The Brunswick UC congregation encourages respectful listening.
Join us in the conversation.
- Join us for Devonshire Tea, enjoy a quiet time, chat and listen
- Buy a cupcake or savoury muffin from our FUNdraising stall, raising money for our Olive Way program, a place to be welcomed and heard
- Listen to Love Makes a Way singing on the footpath as they sing for justice
- Write a message on our rainbow on the street that you want someone to hear, and take a message as a way of listening to someone else
- Rest in our Worship Space, listen to the music, light a candle, wander through the art featured in the Olive Arts Collective Studio Walk exhibition