The Church Council is responsible for the oversight of the whole of the congregation's life. This work is undertaken with the assistance of ten committees & roles which form two distinct groups - those that do, ie engage with people within and beyond the congregation and those that enable, ie provide support. The ten identified committees or roles report to the monthly Council meetings as indicated in the Guidelines.
The Council is engaged in Planning for 2017-21 through creation of a 6 month Ministry role.
These Guidelines are used by Council and the committees to guide how they function, work together and serve the congregation. The Guidelines for each committee address the following areas:
- Why - The value(s) which the committee focuses on.
- Who - The composition of the committee or details of the responsible individual.
- When - How often the committee meets.
- What - Outlines the responsibilities of the committee.
- How - The implementation / actions to be carried out by the committee.
For more Information
If you'd like some more information click here to get in contact with us.